Welcome To eDirham Website - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The use or misuse of this website, and any of its content, for unlawful or illegal purposes is strictly prohibited.
- This website may not be used in any way that caused it to be damaged or to cease operation.
- This website may not be used to transfer, disseminate, distribute or circulate any material that is deemed to be in any way defamatory, obscene, unethical or illegal.
- eDirham retains the rights to all intellectual property rights, copyrights and trademarks.
- Trademarks and logos appearing on this website are the property of eDirham, and may not be used without prior permission from eDirham, except when permitted by law or legislation.
- Unauthorised and unwanted emails may not be disseminated through or sent to this website. This prohibition includes communications advertising products and services, and similar publications and news groups.
- The falsification of any address information, including that of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Internet Protocol (TP) or any part of eDirham’s address information in any email is strictly prohibited.
- Any attempt to test, survey or examine the possibility of breaching this website (its network and system) is strictly prohibited. It is also prohibited to increase loading, or attempt to launch a User Datagram Protocol (UDP) flood by sending emails or in any other way attempt to destroy this website.
- Website users may not, in any way, attempt to interfere with any of the services provided by eDirham.
- It is prohibited to violate these procedures, their integrity and any documentation without the prior official permission or authorisation of eDirham. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Federal courts in Abu Dhabi shall have jurisdiction to resolve and settle any dispute arising out of or in connection to these Terms and Conditions.