Introducing a new era of effortless payments
eDirham Instant app provides the latest in financial technologies. Pay for government services via your mobile phone or other device using one of two security features, any time and anywhere. Instant’s contactless payment benefits help maintain public health and support the continuity of government work in all circumstances.
Instant works for you in three ways:
- Pay in person at the actual point of sale
- Pay online using a one-time pin (OTP)
- Pay online using two-factor authentication (2FA)
Click here to download the eDirham Instant App reference guide.
A complete guide to the features, benefits and use of the eDirham Instant app, the easiest way to pay for government services.
Safe and free to download on Android or iOSCheck our FAQ page for more details
Choose the eDirham card that’s best for you
Hala | Gold | Signature
HALA CARD BENEFITS
- Ideal for one-off payments or new individual customers
- Prepaid card that does not require registration
- Can be recharged to a maximum of AED 3,500
- Simple conditions for issuing the card
- No documents required
GOLD CARD BENEFITS
- Prepaid card with multiple options to top-up
- Suitable for multiple payment transactions and regular payments
- Registration is required for an additional level of security
- Requirements to issue card: Emirates ID or passport
SIGNATURE CARD BENEFITS
- Best suited for high-net-worth and corporate customers
- Personalised prepaid card that requires registration
- Unlimited card top-up
- Requires KYC (Know Your Customer) registration for consumers
- Requires KYB (Know Your Business) registration for corporate customers
- Requirements to issue card: Emirates ID or passport or trade licence
Get your eDirham through the following Participating banks:
You can now apply, activate and top up your eDirham prepaid cards through Leading banks across the UAE.
Click on any of the following banks to get your eDirham today!
Where to use eDirham
The preferred payment system for federal and local entities
Through the eDirham system, government agencies provide their customers with multiple efficient and easy digital payment options, through which they can pay for government services anytime, anywhere.
View the list of government entities set to receive payments with the new eDirham system